Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

One strong point for this novice SUBBA N Rahul C too...website return is not your portfolio return...need to write a lot to elaborate it...plz think in depth..u will understand it....
    .....just fo e.g., their last reco showing return of approx 20%....ask any member if he has earned even 10% in this reco...
    ...again, in last 5 months u hv got say 5 recos...so, u hv deployed by their rule approx 30% of ur portfolio...u got say 40% return..so, basically net 12% return on your portfolio....ok???

2. Subba

Subba Member

What rubbish are you talking? none of your statement makes any sense. Nothing negative you said about prudent came true. your calculation on return is also wrong. I think your fully well knew prudent is good and tried to stop others from subscribing so that it is not crowded.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  3. Rahul C

Rahul C New Member

Thanks Subba for prudent details

4. Subba

Subba Member

Have you joined?

5. Rahul C

Rahul C New Member

Tomorrow.

6. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

SUBBA bro....how much can u know n wat hurry to reco a service just joining few hours only n how dis Rahul C is so so depending blindly on a man whose experience wid dat service is just few hour only!!!!!.....this style is very old...both r agent...one will ask...one will reply..to make people interested. ..
    This subba bro even dont know dat their reco allocation is 5%/8%....do in past 5 recos, u can allocate only approx 30%...rest calculation I hv written earlier...wat abt replying my concerns raised yesterday point wise....subba bro...plz come out wid reply of those queries. ...we know u hv gathered enough data to reply those points within this few hour...dats y u r REVOMMENDING PE to...
    ...raised those points to have a healthy discussion here. ...but seems some ppl r here ordered by their bosses not to tolerate even a single word against PE ...if anyone come for a healthy discussion wid reply of 4 points raised by me, yhen ok....else, m now here only will watch. ..enough told. ..m tired. ...

7. Subba

Subba Member

I don't know who you are but your intentions are suspect. Its clear that you are here for an agenda. you have posted 20-30 negative messages on just one service which you don't want to even leave. You can never be tired. Please don't misguide. I could never have found the truth with people like you. I now know why you dont want to leave. Prudent returns on its website shows that now you are not getting but surely you are expecting these returns in the future. You will write again, i can bet.

8. Chinmaya

Chinmaya New Member

@Rahul Arora I told you earlier. This Subba is none other than Siddhartha. Being a PE member, at least one can easily identify his tone of answering. We have seen many replies in such tone on the forum.

@Subba you joined few hours back and now you have so much knowledge regarding PE. Stop this marketing trick. Remain ready to hear negatives also.

9. Subba

Subba Member

ha ha ha now even you are a member of PE and I am the founder ha ha ha ha. you know my tone of answering now please pay me also ha ha ha. This is the first time I have seen that existing subscribers criticizing something and still choosing to stay back. Greed is good.

10. Ravi M

Ravi M Member

@Chinmaya hey man when did you become a prudent member???? Oh god these all members of prudent trying to stop the large increase in membership. see the past post. chinmaya and rahul saying the same thing that said stocks go up because of members.

11. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

@Ravi M , chinmaya and rahul arora are same person. competitors jealous of not able to generate those good returns. This is a good way to malign people by creating suspicion.

12. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

Guys if you are genuine members of PE you should know that you can give your dissent in queries section. I don't see that this type is answered there. what is the agenda of coming here and writing. Basically you have nothing negative to say on prudent. I cant see a single allegation except saying that this guy writing is him and him. Please write negative if there is else stop barking and spamming this place.

13. Subba

Subba Member

Stop barking ha ha ha ha ha ha

14. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

Why? Is it that you dont like the barking is it? Even if you dont like it, either get out or learn to listen to it

15. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

Lets keep a No reply policy to this person. strictly.

16. Ravi M

Ravi M Member

ok ok got it but whats the prob with this guy.

17. Sachin pathak

For all the great fans of PE - can you clarify the following about PE ( without wasting any moment: since you know everything about them to be able to vouch for them)

- their investment philosophy
    - their period of existence
    - any key risk which their business model/ operating model stands exposed to

18. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

:) you still did not understand. That guy is not a genuine investor like you and me he is a competitor registered with prudent. what else can you expect him to say. No reply please.

19. Sachin pathak

Poor loosers..... Find it so hard to face some heat under your seats is it?

20. Sachin pathak

Oh a whole lot of people who wish to compliment themselves with misplaced notions - genuine investors. The FACT is that you need to ape and reach out to advisory firms which shows you dont know a shit about investing and thus find yourselves incompetent to do it yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.