Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Very good advice to follow by everyone.

2. Srouta Mukherjee

I dont like all this fighting here :(

Livermore likes this.
  3. WODS

WODS New Member

Charli
    U are d right person to take your own decision surely. I have only stated a fact .

I have raised few points categorically about Pal's arm twisting by PE in my thread, gave open challenge to PE and his supporters (fake IDs too) here to prove those points wrong by showing Pal's bank account statement etc.But sorry to inform u dat dey are not being able to show those proofs till now which proving all their allegations were FALSE.

Solution is in PE's hand only.Either they will proove my points wrong by publishing proofs or they will apologise to Pal and refund and promise that these arm twisting will not be repeated in future on any subscriber. SIMPLE.

4. rameshpatel1

rameshpatel1 New Member

5. n.singh

n.singh New Member

Mail me at nirajsinghla@gmail.com to get the tips of prudentequity and ********* at free of cost on whatsapp group.

6. Raj Patil

Raj Patil New Member

what is ****?

7. Charli

Charli New Member

P-a-u-l ... in earlier post in this forum when I typed it, it became four stars as well (not an ugly four letter word)..

8. Charli

Charli New Member

Researching pe in web, As per this article, PE has more than 700+ subscribers. This article also talks about his investment philosophy which appears very good.. If min portfolio size is 5lakhs per subscriber (for such subscription rate), kitty is 35 Crores minimum and may be 100cr max. My guess is around 3-8 Crores of money would chase a given recommendation.. would it not cause a huge jump on day1 if a given small cap stock is illiquid? Can every member buy their intended quantity?

9. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

You are right. I have repeatedly screamed on this forum that Siddharth is the amalgamation of Warren Buffett and Ben Graham. He is God. Proud to be in his era. People are not gonna believe him today but a time would come, when he would literally rule this market. Mark my words.

10. Charli

Charli New Member

Great to hear this. Can you explain what qualities of buffett and what qualities of Graham are amalgamated? Some members in past posts highlighted Graham's margin of safety and Mr.market being imbibed but could not get what qualities of buffett is taken??

11. Livermore

Livermore Member

Very valid concern. In order to protect interest of existing members and to ensure longevity, pe has been actively considering closing of new subscription, almost for past 6+ months or so (this was discussed in their stock queries section), once a reasonable target is reached that cannot distort the customer experience. Think they are closer to that target. Similar to some small cap mfs closing fresh capital. From my experience with PE, he is customer centric and always willing to take members suggestions. Like breaking industry's monthly periodic recommendations concept to opportunity led nonperiodic recommendations, I hope pe would be first in this industry to close fresh subscription to preserve existing customer experience levels. (My wish as a subscriber as well)..let us see if it happens soon..

Charli likes this.
  12. Livermore

Livermore Member

This article is just tip of the iceberg. I will never say that his is an amalgamation of buffett, Graham, Phil fisher, Lynch etc. His investment approach is so unique, guarded close to his chest, and cannot be compared. Investing is an art and may be bcos of his 20 years of active learning in Indian stock market, he may be shrewd to spot patterns quite early. He is able to pick stocks early at the right time avoiding time correction / sleeping periods and 90% of time were bottom fished (never saw most stocks coming to buy price except few which were sold at loss). Timing of picks were such that there are enough catalysts that would unwrap in near term, thus avoiding value traps.

Just look at the stock names and when recommended - they are not only early but at the right uptick. After the sell call, most stocks would generate even more higher returns as most others would give buy calls that time - u can do this exercise on the high price, each recommendation went after sell call. His approach is capital multibagger when compared to conventional stock multibagger.. that's why I say that his style is so unique and would be a grave injustice to compare with western investors.. he will never touch a stock if mgmt or promoter integrity is in doubt (his ability to spot financial shenanigans) and he never advise use of leverage in investing.

Above is genuine experience and not intended to advertise pe. Just as a help in decision making. You may not like what i like. Hence do your own due diligence.

Charli likes this.
  13. RJim

RJim Member

so Warren buffet and Ben Graham now a days also cheating their subscribers!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
    You told that you and your master will come here with all evidences. One month gone after that.Still you are not being able to show those.But you are so shameless that continuing slavery of your boss.How much commission r u getting for this job of advertising for a cheating co. who is not being able to show evidence in support of their allegations but not giving service to the subscriber?

14. RJim

RJim Member

@Livemore
    Seeing you are advocating for Prudent equity aggressively in many threads.My friend-- how can u recommend a cheating co to your other friends of this forum? They are now fully exposed in every corner beyond any doubt.This thread creator Shrikant Rane is too exposed.The way u are advertising in so much depth, we can suspect that you are someone like Shrikant Rane.A general subscriber never go so aggressively to advertise for the co. in so much depth.
    Can u plz ask your co. to give reply of the questions raised in this forum against them with evidences of bank account statement of that subscriber whom they r now cheating?

15. Livermore

Livermore Member

I have provided data points in all my posts based on my experience with various advisories and in response to specific queries raised by fellow friends in this forum. Fellow members in this forum are educated enough to take their own decisions. You have also presented your case here.

I don't understand who you are, to question/suspect me. Whatever right you have in this forum, I have equal rights to express my thoughts and experience.

You are always welcome to dispute any of my posts with counter data points.

If you or your friends have any personal dispute with the said advisory, please contact them directly or even wise to take legal course for dispute resolution.

I don't represent anyone here but myself.

16. Srouta Mukherjee

Dispute is about Rs. 20000 of fee which is not refunded to subscriber. Why not PE refund gracefully and end this Jhamela which is not ending. Unnecessary for PE to take tough stand like this and attract such posts IMHO.

Charli likes this.
  17. Charli

Charli New Member

I strongly support your view.

The affected subscriber himself is not active here but some others who claim to take up his case.. is it a ploy by pe to stay in limelight, whenever thread goes down/inactive, come and raise same cut&paste question using those IDs (not that of pal himself) so that this thread is in top.. otherwise rs.20k refund is small for such a case and if a genuine case, then either pe would refund money if they can't provide proof or concerned subscriber goes to consumer court ...

All this faking is common in online world..

XSgain likes this.
  18. Livermore

Livermore Member

You are absolutely right. I am not a general subscriber but a highly satisfied happy customer. I love studying the nuances of successful investors in as much depth.

If you are new to word-of-mouth advertising, here is an excerpt - "
    An unpaid form of promotion in which satisfied customers tell other people how much they like a business, product or service . Word-of-mouth advertising is important for every business, as each happy customer can steer dozens of new ones your way. And it's one of the most credible forms of advertising because a person puts their reputation on the line every time they make a recommendation and that person has nothing to gain but the appreciation of those who are listening. Word-of-mouth is triggered when a customer experiences something far beyond what was expected. Slightly exceeding their expectations just won't do it. You've got to go above and beyond the call of duty if you want your customers to talk about you."

Hopefully you understand why I went to such depth and hopefully you would realize why no negative comments about this advisory from anybody in this forum. How much ever you try, You can only expose me as a happy customer of this advisory.

Raaz likes this.
  19. RJim

RJim Member

Yes. We know who is shrikant rane-this thread creator, why he created this thread to collect customers from this site, why a particular grp of boarders jump to defend if anything written against PE to shut mouth at any ways --these things have become more clear after PE himself admitting that THEY ARE PRESENT IN VARIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA 'INDIRECTLY':p:p:D:eek::rolleyes:o_O:D:p:cool:

20. Charli

Charli New Member

Did your group affected by pal case, file a cheating case or deficiency of service case in a consumer court or police station or sebi etc? If not, any reasons?

According to you, why pe is not concerned by the publicity your case generates? Seeing your thread and post, people may hesitate to join them. Is it not? Or is this sensational story itself aiding pe growth? (Like media trp rating)..

XSgain likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.