Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kumar

Kumar Member

They have a current buy list. Don't you follow that? Or are you just buying at any rate apne man se.

2. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

Adi_NTPC, kindly do not disclose stock names. Except you no one is in loss. I have an idea for you about what to do. If you are not statisfied, call them and tell your issue. That's the best you can do and if you don't do that then you are just faking it.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  3. Adi_NTPC

Adi_NTPC New Member

Shrikant, I don't want to disclose names, but Ponty insisted. Earlier they told to buy more in downfall but their stocks are microcap very risky so getting fear

4. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

I have read the comments. Ponty did not ask for names. It is you who wrote it to prove a point. Did you call Prudent and share your views? If not, why not? How are Prudent mid caps risky when they are not falling much in this correction? I joined after clearly going through the list on the website. There was no L&T and Reliance. Did you not know that recommendations are mid caps before? Call them and share your concerns thats the best thing. Don't run here and there like a headless chicken.

5. Rahul C

Rahul C New Member

I join prudentequity.com 7-8 months back. no stock fell below recommend price even with this kind of crash in market. This is first time that i am seeing profits in market crash. can someone with prudent comment how? i don't post it to prudent as it looks stupid asking why your stocks dont fall.

6. Subba

Subba Member

Has Prudent released new stock? I don't wish to know the name of the stock. Am not a free tip asker. Just asking before joining so that I can be there at the right time.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  7. Ravi M

Ravi M Member

There is a set of existing stocks to choose from. Since i joined two new have come. Before you join i can inform you that the issue at Prudent equity is different than else where. Their stocks don't fall much. They deny this and say that stocks have fallen before. cant say for sure just joined 2 months back. I don't you why they dont fall but when they drop for short time its a strong buy. Three stocks that came in buy list never came back there again. very conservative service and very particular about capital protection. not a satta service. my experience is join only if serious about investment not trading.

8. Avinash24

Avinash24 New Member

Hello guys,i've have been watching Prudent's website since few months and their performance is amazing and i was making my mind to go for their services. However i have a doubt which i wanted to ask. Are all the recommendations displayed on their site? Like there are many advisory services that display only winners and they recommend various other stocks that are open/closed only to subscribers that may be in loss but not displayed.

There are many subscribers of their services here. So please guide.

Thanks.

9. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

Almost all are displayed. Two of their recent quite profitable stocks are not being displayed. Maybe for privacy reasons.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    Avinash24 likes this.
  10. Avinash24

Avinash24 New Member

Thanks for the reply.

11. Kashish.agarwal2

Kashish.agarwal2 New Member

One thing i like about them is dt they give quick profit booking call also... Many profit booking calls in 4-8 months.. Thry don't shy away from sell calls..

Avinash24 likes this.
  12. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Kashish.agarwal2 likes this.
  13. Nitin Shekhar

Nitin Shekhar New Member

Thanks to technology, we have a whatsapp group where I can get 5 paid advisories stock tips without paying anyone. One thing is clear that most of them is registered with each other under fake name. Prudent Equity is registered with minimum 3 other paid advisories.

14. mahesh Maharashtra

mahesh Maharashtra New Member

Shrikant
    Srikant how much capital u imvested???

15. Ram Prakash Agarwal

Ram Prakash Agarwal New Member

Hi Nitin,
    I also would like to join your whatsup group. please mail me on rpagarwal2@gmail.com.
    Regards,
    Ram Prakash Agarwal

16. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

17. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

One think to notice...too much noise here about prudent...I thnk some agents of prudent active here for promotion...they r not so good as claimed here..no one made money from their last few calls as none could nt purchase at d range shown...recently he is showing arrogance while replying to queries. ..probably little success turned d head...arrogance not xpected from a PAID SERVICE...

18. Adi_NTPC

Adi_NTPC New Member

Yes now confirm the id of @Kumar and @Ponty are from Siddharth of prudentequity. he cleverly running his scheme and utilize this forum

19. Ravi M

Ravi M Member

I joined recently. I think you too joined recently looking at the messages. I was told that the holding period is 1 to 2 years. Not able to understand not making money aspect. I think you had a month or two horizon. The quality of the service I found is very good. I think not arrogance but answers looks very confident to me. This is the kind of service provider I was looking.

20. retineni

retineni New Member

Hi Nitin Can you add me in this whatsapp group sri_retineni@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.