RELIANCE INDUSTRIES ,RIPE FOR UP MOVE AFTER LONG UNDER PERFORMANCE ?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Jan 13, 2016.

1. G_One

G_One Member

Airtel has added more subscribers in may.jio has lost 29% of user base as per trai reports. Another large percentage of jio sims are inactive after april. So like I said, Jio is not going anywhere till they get their call quality and network service available everywhere reliably.

If they do a jio with RIL, this will be the next adag group.

Cheers
    G1

2. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Jio is fastest 4G network in India as per latest data by TRAI ,you go and see,which is testimony of Quality of Jio.I have 4 G Of both Rel Jio and Air Tel,but I use Rel Jio due to Good Quality and Air Tel is stand by with poor user experience of 4 G by me .Other members as users of 4G data can also comment.

3. starry_eyes

starry_eyes Member

For me it is good old Vodafone... clearly the best irrespective of what TRAI publishes or Airtel ad claims.

Now waiting for TRAI to favourably dispose and fix floor price for calls and data. Use Jio only because it is mufat!!!

4. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

I foresee fierce battle for the leadership between these two- one is financial behemoth,other is aggressive and dynamic promoter.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  5. G_One

G_One Member

There were 2 jio sims at home, my airtel was faster, had better call quality. So it depends on place to place. Overall, JIO was free people used, now they have to pay, so there will be a slowdown which is expected.

6. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Congratulations to all shàre holders ,RIL hit fresh 52 weak high today .

wild_hipman and Srouta Mukherjee like this.
  7. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Congrats to all :)

kharb likes this.
  8. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Congratulations to all RIL share holders for up coming bonus 1:1.Bonus represents company confidence to service enlarged equity and I expect stock to trade above 1000 ex bonus in few months.Free mobile 4 G Phone ( ₹1500 refundable after three years )will revolutionize low cost Indian market and Rel Jio is trying to address market of aprox 50 Crore 2G users with this move.This will ensure upgradation of 2G users to Rel Jio 4G ,ensure single Rel jio SIM and customer for next three years . By that time Rel Jio experience will ensure continuity.A master stock indeed.In India where bottom 70% of listed compnies has less than 100 Crore annual profit,RIL has profit of 100 Crore a day and moving up.RIL has doubled investers wealth every two and half year for decades since listing and in my view it can still double it in next two and half year again ( may even take extra year due to large base but I hope it will be less then five years) on strength of Rel Jio and Rel Retail which may be leaders in their respective fields after such time.So to me RIL remain outperform rank in Nifty index and would like to keep it in my portfolio..This post is no recommendation to buy the stock but for discussion.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  9. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Reliance has enough steam to outperform market and can prevent index from falling when wider market is in correction mode. REL JIO AND REL RETAIL should drive future growth in profits now onwards. I am still bullish on it, no recommendation , I am invested in it.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  10. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Reliance market cap hits 100 BILLION US DOLLAR. A dream run for a mega cap stock like RIL. Congratulations to all share holders , party is still on.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  11. Srouta Mukherjee

Sooper stock picking congrats :)

kharb likes this.
  12. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

RIL market cap hit 8 Billion USD. Largest holding in my portfolio and don't plan to sell it before it hits 20 Billion USD market cap.

13. Srouta Mukherjee

COngrats big conviction is there in stock it may be big multibagger. Hope for best :)

kharb likes this.
  14. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

RIL Quatrely profit crossed 10000 Crore,first Indian compnay to do this.Rel retail and Rel jio are firing along with steady performance from petrochemical and refining .I would like to remain invested in this stock till it cross 2000 ,which I expect with in next 5 years.No recommendation but for discussion.

15. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I had a long ride,stock has become around 17% of my portfolio due to continuous rise and taking care of all minor set backs of portfolio. It seems best is yet to come for Reliance and Reliance has become first Indian stock to fall in league of US new age stocks ,which r leading the Tech rally in US.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020