Required HOLD or SELL idea for SKS Micro

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by selvan10, Jan 8, 2016.

1. selvan10

selvan10 New Member

Hi All,

Happy to have this platform for clarification/gaining knowledge.

I am holding 30 SKS Microfin stocks @444 Avg price. And its trading currently with 22% gain. I added this stock on dip (once after failed to get small bank licence) in short/mid term (3 to 9 months) plan.

I could see some decent returns with current market price. Even I feel it could touch 580 also in 1 or 2 months. Since this stock started going up reasonably in last few trading session irrespective of market index, i have been tempted to sell and see the returns. I didn't see any specific reason for the gain apart from my expectation in good Q3 result and its potential for near term.

Any suggestions/predictions on the decision to sell or about future market trend of this stock pls..?

Cheers..!!!!

2. bullinindia

bullinindia New Member

Sell if you have a better opportunity otherwise hold it, it might go further up with of course up and downs. Microfinance stocks will do well in the coming years. Satin Creditcare is another pick which I personally am invested which is grossly undervalued compared to SKS and it's only time Satin catches up with SKS.

selvan10 likes this.
  3. selvan10

selvan10 New Member

Thanks bullinindia...!!!!