Review : Ride to Rich

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by radioactive, Oct 15, 2017.

1. radioactive

radioactive New Member

Hello,
    I will write a genuine review about my experience with ride to rich advisory.

I called them to inquire about their advisory services.I asked them for past performance on turborich plan.They told me that they have recently launched the program so they don't have past performance for it.However, their website clearly shows 170% returns for the same plan.When I told them about it they started making all sort of fake excuses and they shut the phone on my face saying I am being speculative and blah blah...

Guys definitely stay away from such theives.You can clearly make out that they are faking out from their lame excuses.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    Mr Yogi likes this.
  2. Umesh L

Umesh L New Member

Hello,
    Thank you for sharing this information, it helps.

3. Partha Boruah

Partha Boruah New Member

I have been subscribed to ride2rich since last six months. Their recommendations are superb. Moreover you can ask any query. They always reply. Research reports are even better than stock axis. If anybody is interested I can share. Email: boruah04@gmail.com

4. Nair Jairaj

Nair Jairaj New Member

Dear Partha ,I have been there member last year . they are OK, not so good . They send some buy call on telegram and go hibernate , and they months you will not hear from them . also the stocks they recommend are surely not out of BOX ideas , they are normal ideas and not so interesting . Not so worth to go with them .