Saral Gyan Hidden Gem

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Manish Kumar, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Manish Kumar

Manish Kumar New Member

They are showing returns greater than 100% in 2 years of Hidden gems.
    Any member, who is subscribed with them can please confirm if the above is true ?
    Also, If a recent standings of their portfolio can be posted, it would be great for other fellow members to decide & cash this opportunity.

Which service of SG do you think is the best ?

2. Mani

Mani New Member

Dear Manish,
    Hidden Gems is one of the best service of Saral Gyan. I have opted for Hidden Gems along with other services since last couple of years. I never knew the potential of investing in small or micro cap companies which I realised when I started investing in these companies, almost unknown companies, never heard of them. But made awesome profits. To name a few, stocks like Rane Brake, Plastiblends, Mold-Tek, Stylam, Chemfab, Ultramarine etc gave me excellent returns. I cannot disclose all stocks but these ones are already disclosed by Saral Gyan team, so I mentioned here.
    I also opted for other services like Wealth-Builder, Value Picks and 15% @ 90 Days also. Wealth-Builder and 15% @ 90 Days also have also given excellent returns, Wealth-Builder is their portfolio service and 15% @ 90 days is there short term service. Value Pick stocks has not done well like that of Hidden Gems but anyways gave good returns compared to markets.
    Manish, as per my views, Hidden Gems is on top, on 2nd I place Wealth-Builder followed by 15% @ 90 Days and than Value Picks. This is my feedback about Saral Gyan services, it would be good it other members also share their experiences.
    Thanks - Mani.

Mr Yogi and Rajesh V like this.
  3. sachin123

sachin123 New Member

hello mani the name of stock reccomended by u of saralgyan r same as discribed in there tracksheet did u bought this stock at the same rate shown in tracksheet i mean all thing shown in trackrecord since last 3 yrs is true and actual????

4. sachin123

sachin123 New Member

i doubt that rane brake..plastiblends..stylam r reccomended by saralgyan mani have u bought tht on there reccomendation

5. Mani

Mani New Member

The information posted is absolutely true, rane brake, plastiblends, mold-tek, stylam, ultramarine pigment... all been recommended by saral gyan. As these stocks have already achieved their target price, they have uploaded the reports on slideshare much earlier. You can google to check these reports.