Secular growth stocks with 5+ year horizon suitable for 10%+ of PF

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by jarmoney, Apr 13, 2015.

1. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="BombayBoy, post: 16451, member:

@kharb is your editing done?

it's moved from ₹68 to ₹100, no big deal
    when the industry is adjusting to the new normal, you keep on repeating that a small regional community bank will grow at rates surpassing the industry and all this without expanding the branch network, well good luck with that! [​IMG]

also, what's with your infatuation with IndiGo, is it a case of sour grapes?

I keep forgetting that you're the authority on credit ratings, apparently ₹33K crore is peanuts [​IMG]

RCap will trade in 4 figures because "hope"? It'll trade in 4 figures if people fall for the gimmick like "India on. Power on." Unless it doubles the business or it's valued at 2x the current valuations, your targets look far and distant, like the stars!

[​IMG]

अरे भाई कहना क्या चाहते हो

.[/QUOTE]
    33k Crore is 33 k crore,but to create fear of debt which is less than one year EBIDTA of company ,risk involved is negligible ( peanuts)comparatively for present business. But failure will hurt credibility of business execution for RIL and future growth.Regarding Reliance Capital all past negative is priced in but future is underpriced.Regarding Indigo better you keep on guessing to keep you happy.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  2. darth

darth Active Member

3. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

What's the EBITDA of Reliance Jio? Is it an assumption/hope that the first year revenue will be more than a 100K crore and margins will be at the very least 30% or insight from the highest credit rated authority out there? [​IMG]

lol had to wait for a few hours, knew you'd have some reply, you can whine all you want about how an airline company is profitable and it's investors are making money, sorry that the legendary guru Buffett is being proved wrong

my happiness isn't remotely even linked to what makes you carry IndiGo on your mind and comparing it with some regional bank which is touted by some brokerage as the next HDFC Bank, 100 bagger stock

[​IMG] keep whining! (EPF interest rate is 8.7% for FY 2016 - time for your 4-5 new repetitive threads)

@darth next, you'll hear aazaadi leke rahege, multibaggers leke rahege
    btw had to break my commitment to a swachh forum

4. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

By twisting facts ,only time is wasted.I said 30k Crore is less than one years EBITDA of RIL ( why twisting it to be Turnover and profit of Rel Jio).So this amount of debt (small from RIL balance sheet point of views)can not break RIL existing operations . Be happy, short RIL ,Rel Capital ,DCB bank and fly Indigo,but please don't twist facts and intent (Not agreeing is fine ).Good wishes .

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  5. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

there's no need to be upset, @kharb i'm trying to have a संवाद but you make it a विवाद

where's the fact to be twisted? the fact is that the debt is in the books of Rel Jio and not RIL, like its retail venture, Jio is just burning cash and if it operates at margins ~ 30%, it's a feat, unless, yet again, you're right and anybody who's not agreeing with some generic sermon is wrong, isn't that the reason that RIL is flat for 5 years now?

for the record, there's more to life than stocks/multibaggers and shorting some stocks to prove someone wrong, and no, i don't want to "get rich to prove myself" either and a request, please stop preaching to me on "how, what to do to be happy"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  6. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

@BombayBoy says -RIL is flat for 5 years now.

RIL is flat for five years,inspite of earning huge profits year after year and Rel Jio future are the two main reasons to be bullish.Be Happy and make others happy:).

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    Vikas Kamat likes this.
  7. Ruchir Joshi

Ruchir Joshi Member

Any view on Insilco belonging to Evonik Industries Germany. Its MNC engaged in business of manufacture of precipitated silica. The management's attempt to delist failed in last year. The market cap is only Rs.140 Cr. Any suggestion on this?

G_One likes this.
  8. Ram Kumar Nagaraj

Ram Kumar Nagaraj New Member

Hello Team,

i have invested in pennar industries, any one has any opinion on it in the longer run? pls advise

9. sumitra

sumitra Member

European stocks continued their rally for the second consecutive session today as global markets realise that any change to the status quo in the European Union after the Brexit vote is unlikely to change in the short-term.

10. Arghya Polley

Arghya Polley New Member

Those are interested in buying now, I would like to suggest that currently, the market is overpriced, so wait for the dip and then start buying, prior the same, you can make a list of the shares that you wish to buy. Look at the housing finance, textiles, pharma, food, and chemical.

Do your own research, I am working in this market from the last 10 years, one thing I can tell you that is you can't make huge money on borrowed knowledge. So, always try to do your own research or try to analyze the sector or the stock. For further details you can visit at 100xgain.com here I will try to share my knowledge, that I had learned in these years.

11. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

Rightly said. Absolutely right. Also, take your own decisions and invest on your own responsibility.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  12. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

great idea . go ahead.

13. G_One

G_One Member

What are your thoughts on persistent and cyient? I am considering Persistent as this is still undervalued compared to Tata Elxsi in terms of PE and has bigger sales and also into cloud and IoT.

Cheers
    G1

14. Satyajit mishra

Satyajit mishra New Member

Sir I have Tourism Finance @69.70.pls give some suggestions.

15. ravindra shukla

ravindra shukla New Member

Holding kecl. (Kirloskar electric) from last 9 months @30.please share all of your suggestions .feeling blessed having all of you....

16. sundar

sundar New Member

ELDECO HOUSING also looks good..Great fundamentals and reasonable valuation.

17. dharmesh jariwala

dharmesh jariwala Member

Max ventures is a promising one...
    Going to be Another big wealth creation by Analjit Singh of max financial
    Reasonable valuation and will focus on great prospects of packaging real estate education and hospitality sector

Vikas Kamat and Arvind2k like this.
  18. Faisal

Faisal New Member

dharmesh jariwala likes this.
  19. Faisal

Faisal New Member

Your picks are excellent sir!!

20. Arvind2k

Arvind2k Member

Even I like Max Ventures and endorse it as a future Multibagger !!! At 50 odd levels is a bargain buy !!!! People were recommending to add at 85 levels also :)
    The key here is Analjit Singh (Credible integrity + Wealth creator tag) and future prospects of the diversified company business to watch out for.... Packaging, Hospitality, Real Estate, Education !!! And also Analjit has quoted venturing into new territories as well.. This is the one to watch out for !!!
    Also Porinju has invested in this counter heavily...