share your views on Kanoria chemicals

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by nagesh, May 14, 2015.

1. nagesh

nagesh New Member

Hi,

It's trading at 41 which is less than book value , debt free, promoter stake increased, diversified into various segments.

Please share your views on 2-3 yrs views.

2. bholu

bholu Active Member

I do not know the fundamentals of the stock...all I can say that chemical companies are not given very high valuations by the market....unless there is some massive upgrade in earnings I do not see much potential for upside in this stock...but this is strange market so anything can happen

3. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

Porinju Veliyath has recommended this stock some days back on ET NOW for long term. I am not able to find the link to that video. He had also recommended Camphor & Allied Products along with Kanoria Chemicals.

Vijay Kedia also said in an interview that he believes the Indian chemical sector is coming out of bad times. So maybe it makes sense to be bullish about Kanoria Chemicals.

Happy investing !!

4. aditya_ravipati@yahoo.co.

aditya_ravipati@yahoo.co. New Member

i used to own the stock but sold some time back. they sold their profit making part of the company for 700 cr and had cash on their hand. not sure if they used that to make new acquisitions.

they are also good dividend payout company they normally have 4-5% dividend yield...thats all i know