stock queery (Wockhardt)

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by balram, Jun 13, 2015.

1. balram

balram New Member

Minakshi ji, wockhardt can add in portfolio for long term and entry price adv me. wock fundamental describe in details?

2. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I have moved the post because it was posted in the wrong section.

Wockhardt has corrected quite steeply in the past few months over the lack of clarity relating to the problems with the USFDA. Even after the resolution of the problems, it could take another 12 to 18 months for the re-launch of the products in the US market.

You can the interview of Mr. Habib Khorakhiwala where he has explained the future prospects of the company.

The stock is also not cheap (~35x). Until the clarity emerges, the stock is likely to drift with no firm trend. I think there are a number of other Pharma companies that are worthy of consideration at this stage.

stockjeet18 and pradip like this.
  3. Md Jamil

Md Jamil New Member

upload_2015-6-15_10-40-20.png

Avoid it may come down to 850+ levels. Near to 850 it will be a good buy but time being stay away from WockPharma

4. balram

balram New Member

thanks for your adv wock

5. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

The last time they ran into trouble , I guess in 2013 the stock corrected heavily and quite steeply that time from around 2000 levels to around 400 . The stock is highly volatile and I agree with you that the risk reward ratio is not suitable to new investors at the moment