Best Stock Advisors for long term: PA Wealth Advisors / Prudent/ Stock Axis/ Stalwart

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Alok Ramanan, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Alok Ramanan

Alok Ramanan New Member

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  2. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Alok appears to be genuine as he is recommending four different advisors as compared to some others on forum who seem to recommend only one advisor...Alok it would be great to know your experiences with these four whom you recommend and with other than these four and reasons for including these and excluding others...

Rahul Saini likes this.
  3. Rk Menon

Rk Menon New Member

I myself heard a lot about these 2 stock advisors :

PA Wealth Advisors and Prudent. They both are good in their own perspective. But the difference between these two is that the former(PA Wealth) is into the fundamental long term value investing and the later (Prudent) is more into trading and speculative activities.
    The investors can choose themselves based upon their choice of investment horizon and the risk taking capabilities.

4. Ajay Gupta

Ajay Gupta New Member

prudent equity is medium and long one recommendation company (prudentequity.com) is different than prudent corporate/broking which is a broker.

5. Rushabh Stocks

Rushabh Stocks New Member

Hi Alok,

You seem to be quite sensible & mature by looking at name of advisories you have mentioned. Myself has also experienced all of them and having good review for all of them but pathetic service by Prudent Equity

Would be obliged to get connected, my mail id is rushabhshahstocks@gmail.com

6. Ajay Gupta

Ajay Gupta New Member

PA, Prudent, Stock Axis are ok. Stalwart I am subscribed to. Good detailed reports.

7. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Hi Rishabh

Can you elaborate on your experience with various advisories and your honest opinion or recommendations on which one should be opted.. also describe about pathetic service with Prudent Equity.. looking forward to your detailed post.. by the way where are you based?

Raaz likes this.
  8. Praveen Kumbnani

Praveen Kumbnani New Member

Hi All,
    It is interesting to see these posts and interestingly I find one element mentioned by Stalwart and none of the others, which is, that they invest their own money in the portfolio that they recommend. I give a lot of weight to that and if this is true, this might be a good enough reason to try Stalwart. Can any of you throw more light on the others?

Cheers
    Praveen

Alok Ramanan likes this.
  9. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

Only 2 genuine advisories have skin in the game

Stalwart and Stallion Asset. The reason they do this is they follow a sort of public company based model. They treat their customers as their shareholders and their own wealth moves in the direction of their clients wealth. So i do believe if both Jatin and Amit have their skin in the game, the trust automatically comes. I have been members of both from 2016, tried both for a year.

I stuck to Stallion, because i met Amit and hit it off with him. No offence to Jatin, the guy is extremely talented but i think it depends person to person, whose personalities match and how the thought process matches. Both have their own uniqnue style and i am sure both will be amazingly successful in the long run.

10. Rahul Saini

Rahul Saini New Member

Hi Rushabh
    Mailed you few min back. Kindly check your inbox

11. Ayaan

Ayaan New Member

Using StockAxis from past 2 years. Their recommendations are average, but need more time to evaluate their calls since last year was very volatile. Though their customer support is excellent.

y_i_am_wrong@yahoo.co.in

12. navkhandelwal

navkhandelwal New Member

I have stallion and PA wealth and found them.pretty useful in terms of getting info..however it is better to take your own call after seeing valuations, MGMT quality and business model...as long as one is comfortable with that , he can go and buy at reasonable valuations...feel free to reach me.in case u need more info...

13. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hey thanks for the write up! I would like to add on other advisories.

I think this correction has separated the boys from the men. The p

1) Stallion Asset is really genuine. They started of as an advisory. I met Amit when he came for his banglore presentation. They are good people. They do not buy these small cap companies.They provide a portfolio on their advisory portal which they want clients to replicate.The query desk is where they interact with their clients and they share all unbiased views. Now they have launched their PMS as well, so i really believe these guys are doing the right thing somewhere. When amit is wrong in his thesis he accepts he is wrong and that shows great character which i need in a fund manager.

2) Stock axis- They are also genuine. They are very expensive but genuine. They just provide stocks though, no reports or query desk, just sms and emails. However they do not buy bad companies. Did not renew though because they were too expensive. The only thing i do not like of Stock axis is there is no face in the company. Alchemmy has hiren ved, equity intellegence has porinju. Need a face in a company so more trust comes.

These are my views which i have personally experienced.

14. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

15. Feroz

Feroz Member

In 2018 most of the Stock Advisory gave negative returns as small and mid caps were heavily down. How Stalwart performed in 2018? Any inputs.

16. shm

shm New Member

Can anyone please share with me the peroformance of stallion momentum portfolio ? how it has done in 2018. Please mail me on shmandavicii@gmail.com or reply here.

17. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

2018 start was great, then market turned and many stocks got their stops hit. However 2019 has started good again.I started with 3 lakhs, went to 3,75,000 then went all the way down to 2,90,000 and now come back again to 3,40,000. It works too good if market direction is in favor, otherwise if bear market is there stop gets hit.

18. BKSDC

BKSDC New Member

19. Alok Ramanan

Alok Ramanan New Member

How can we vouch whether your advisor is investing his money in portfolio recommended by them?
    Did they show you contract notes? Dont think its possible to check

20. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hey Alok,

I do not know about others but i have been a member of Stallion since a year now. Before they become a PMS, their team had invested in the portfolio.

Since they needed funds for their PMS, they did disclose they would sell the stake in the portfolio to fund their PMS. Now that they have become a PMS house, they have said they will start investing back in the portfolio again for advisory.

Now it depends how big your advisor is. I doubt any of them is so big that they will buy stake in the business and it will show up on the BSE page of shareholding. But if you trust your advisor, speak to him and get to know him, you will know they are genuine people.

I trust a face in advisory. That is why Stallion Asset and Stalwart are good. Amit and Jatin, are young, both CFA'S , passionate enterpreneurs and that is why you can trust them. Think about it, if they loose their reputation, their business goes down the drain. Why would they lie?

I do not trust Stock axis and research and ranking, because it is just a service, not personalized, no face and they sell just hopes and dreams.

These are my personal views.