Best PMS services in India

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Vidyasagar95, Feb 28, 2016.

1. KSC

KSC New Member

Hey Rishabh,
    Please share the name of the PMS based in Mumbai in which you are currently invested.
    My email id : kschitalia@gmail.com
    Thanks

2. SANDEEP DINKAR PINGALE

SANDEEP DINKAR PINGALE New Member

Hi Rishabh
    Can you please share Mumbai based PMS to mail I'd Pingale.sandeep@gmail.com

3. bhaskarbora67

bhaskarbora67 Member

4. sudhir

sudhir New Member

Hi Rishabh can you pls share that PMS based in mumbai on dabas.sudhir@yahoo.com...is it better than porinju's EQ ??

5. Jogesh Midha

Jogesh Midha New Member

6. adi16

adi16 Member

Vallum Capital looks very interesting and have given good results. Their LinkedIn profile has the returns for this year and annual investor letter.

Mr Yogi and bhaskarbora67 like this.
  7. ksr

ksr New Member

Rishab can you PL share the name of the Bombay PM's? Thanks My email ksr.menon@gmail.com

8. Arjith Kaur

Arjith Kaur New Member

I have done my PMS through Capstocks & Securities , and i am so far satisfied with my investment. The big plus point is they will answer and guide us for all our queries. So far i haven't deal with much losses and happy to say i have gained a significant level. They have more then 25 years of experience in Stock broking firm. I am overall satisfied with their service. You can find more on there website - Portfolio management services in India , PMS Performers

Mr Yogi likes this.
  9. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

equity intelligence 2016-17 return is 42%

10. ksr

ksr New Member

The only problem with pms is entry level of RS 25 lakh. Eq Intel. Is good. Their charges are slightly lower than some others. They prefer clients to sell their equities and transfer the corpus. That is another small issue. Pms is very good when we cannot monitor the stocks on a daily basis

Mr Yogi likes this.
  11. bhaskarbora67

bhaskarbora67 Member

Manish Bhandari is damn gud

read Sageone presentations too

Mr Yogi likes this.
  12. Ajay Hooda

Ajay Hooda New Member

#AlphaStreetView on @AlphaStreetIn www.alphastreet.in discusses many such stocks , turnarounds & high growth are the best now in overvalued markets , will be offering paid advisory very soon .

Mr Yogi likes this.
  13. Manu1978

Manu1978 New Member

Dear Rishab,
    Can you PL share the name of the Bombay PM's? Thanks ..My email manojafc@gmail.com

14. Ajay Hooda

Ajay Hooda New Member

Buy 1. Piramal Ent 2. L&T 3. L&T Fin 4. Shiva Cement 5. Centrum Capital 6. IDFC Bank 7. VIP Grments 8 Suven Life 10 Indusind Bank ..make your own PMS .

Mr Yogi likes this.
  15. Ajay Hooda

Ajay Hooda New Member

The biggest clients get the best PMS services on the proprietary desk your net worth needs to be 50 cr plus to get there . Others are better off investing in a good diversified MF or two.

Mr Yogi and kharb like this.
  16. Jacob mathew

Jacob mathew New Member

All Stock brokers say “Investment in Securities in subjected to market risk” It is correct if the market is booming and if the companies you have invested is also gaining then your account will also reflect the same Similarly Vice versa. Investing in PMS is a good approach to build you Wealth, Before investing in nay companies it is essential to do in depth market research , If you dont have much experience or knowledge in this field then better to opt for Discretionary portfolio management services that is your shares will be managed by an experienced Portfolio manager. A studied investor who chose the right stocks should get much better returns than a blind investment. Most cases you will get profits. I am an NRI having a PMS account with Capstocks, one among the best online stock brokers with more than 27 years of excellence. I started with 25L on March 2014 and my Net Asset Value on May 2017 was 34,31,000 L , Appreciation on May 2017 is 45L, So you see i have gained a quiet and i think most of the cases you can gain some if invested with some Top PMS performers. I can assist you if you need any help about my experience. Feel free to ask.

Mr Yogi likes this.
  17. Yashraj Agarwal

Yashraj Agarwal New Member

PMS - porinju rocks

Mr Yogi likes this.
  18. rayeggin

rayeggin New Member

Just when I was about to invest in Equity Intelligence, the minimum investment has been hiked upto 50 lakhs. Are there other good and reliable PMS companies which have a decent track record?

Rishabh, Can you pls share the PMS at rayeggin@yahoo.com

Mr Yogi likes this.
  19. bhaskarbora67

bhaskarbora67 Member

Message me @09678009131, whatsapp me will give u numbers of a few PMS managers
    "rayeggin, post: 23788, member: 6140"]Just when I was about to invest in Equity Intelligence, the minimum investment has been hiked upto 50 lakhs. Are there other good and reliable PMS companies which have a decent track record?

Rishabh, Can you pls share the PMS at rayeggin@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]
  20. CA Amit Todkari

CA Amit Todkari New Member

I had subscribed for SP Tulsian for 3 months. Trust me he is father of all expert. Super timing in selection of stocks. If u follow his recommendations then u don’t need to go for any PMS. U will get much better return than PMS.

Mr Yogi likes this.